Re: Panorama printer with paper rolls?

    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 21, 2012
      Am 21.11.2012 00:59, schrieb Bjørn K Nilssen:
      >> >I can't help you with a new printer, but have you considered running
      >> >your previous operating system in a virtual machine?
      >> >You might print from the virtual machine using the old drivers.
      >> >VMWare even has a program that takes a physical PC and moves it to a
      >> >virtual machine, so you don't need to install anything new.
      > Sounds complicated? Wouldn't I need to install another OS too then, like
      > my old XP?

      It's pretty straightforward. I have my old windows 2000 PC still running
      in vmware. However, for windows 7 professional and up you can install
      virtual windows XP mode for free. The license is already included. I
      read windows 8 provides hyper-V, which is a virtualization solution as
      well. May be you have anything on board already....

    • antonio cabral
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        regards,
        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

        digisfera

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/12/2012, at 2:50, Michael McKelvey <m_t_j_mckelvey@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.