Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Panorama printer with paper rolls?

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 21, 2012
      On Wed, 21 Nov 2012 08:45:53 +0100, thomas_krueger_eu
      <th.krueger@...> wrote:

      > I'm using Qimage Ultimate with my large format printer, check the
      > printer forum at http://ddisoftware.com/tech/printers/
      > With some printers you can print longer panorama formats using Qimage.

      I'm also using Qimage with my large-format printer, but the printer
      settings are still managed by the drivers. The R800 drivers that comes
      with W8 doesn't have any settings at all for color, quality or anything
      else. It prints at 360ppi, and the only thing I can change is between A4
      and Letter, portrait and landscape.

      I was hoping to get some advice on what good A3+ printers could take paper
      rolls, as such 'detail' are rarely communicated in the specs I've seen.

    • antonio cabral
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        regards,
        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

        digisfera

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/12/2012, at 2:50, Michael McKelvey <m_t_j_mckelvey@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.