Re: [PanoToolsNG] Panorama printer with paper rolls?

  • Fulvio Senore
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 20, 2012
      I can't help you with a new printer, but have you considered running
      your previous operating system in a virtual machine?
      You might print from the virtual machine using the old drivers.
      VMWare even has a program that takes a physical PC and moves it to a
      virtual machine, so you don't need to install anything new.

      Fulvio Senore

      Il 20/11/2012 21.55, Bjørn K Nilssen ha scritto:
      > Looks like moving to Windows 8 at same time forces me to leave my fairly
      > trusty, but very old, Epson R800 printer behind, as the available drivers
      > are extremely bare-bones :(
      >
      > Looking for a new A3+ printer suitable for printing long/wide panoramas on
      > rolls, as well as the occasional document, invoice etc, is pretty hard.
      > It looks like none of the sites with comparisons, or even just with
      > detailed specs, thinks that the info about ability to take paper rolls is
      > of interest to anyone. Neither is it easily visible on pictures of the
      > printers.
      >
      > Could anyone here recommend an A3+(?) printer that can take rolls, and
      > print high quality at not too prohibitive cost?
      >
      > So far the only ones I have seen are Epson R3000 and R2880 that can take
      > rolls?
      > I've had several Epsons. They print nicely, but they have all had some
      > problems with paper feeding.
      > The R800 has been very expensive in inks, while my old Stylus 3000 (A2)
      > was very cheap.

    • antonio cabral
      Message 36 of 36 , Dec 4, 2012
        I have the 5.5 and he 5.6.
        Could I send it for tived@... ?

        regards,
        Antonio Cabral

        Com os melhores cumprimentos,
        António Cabral

        digisfera

           web www.digisfera.pt

        phone  (+351) 214 062 218
        mobile (+351) 966 390 236

        Taguspark, Parque de Ciência e Tecnologia

        Edifício Inovação II, 421
        2740-122 Oeiras  Portugal

        2012/12/4 Henrik <tived@...>

        Contact autodesk, would b the first choice

        Sent from my iPhone

        On 05/12/2012, at 2:50, Michael McKelvey <m_t_j_mckelvey@...> wrote:

        Does anyone know how or where I can an old copy of Realviz Stitcher 5.5 from? I lost it from my PC and as Realviz have been taken over by AutoDesk am stumped as to where I can find a copy, I do have its original serial number.