Rokinon 8mm on sale at B&H

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2012
      If any of you have been on the fence about buying the Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 fisheye, B&H has it on sale for $70 off (now $229). That's almost 25%, so it would be a great chance to get it with free shipping and no taxes outside NY. I think it is only the one with the fixed hood, but you probably have a hacksaw, right?

      http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Rokinon-Savings/ci/20053/N/4071351732/Ns/p_PRICE_2%7C0

      JCR

      John Riley
      4Pi-VR Media Solutions
      http://4pi-vr.com
      johnriley@...
      (h)864-461-3504
      (c)864-431-7075
      (w)864-503-5775
    • Uri
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2012

        > If any of you have been on the fence about buying the Rokinon 8mm f/3.5 fisheye, B&H has it on sale for $70 off (now $229). That's almost 25%, so it would be a great chance to get it with free shipping and no taxes outside NY. I think it is only the one with the fixed hood, but you probably have a hacksaw, right?
        >
        > http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Rokinon-Savings/ci/20053/N/4071351732/Ns/p_PRICE_2%7C0

        Yes, this is the one with fixed shade. I understand there are ways to remove that shade without resorting to the hacksaw, (youtube?) but the new model with the removable shade seems to me to be worth the extra cost.