Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: hdr shows sharp tonal diff at -180/+180 merging line (+My WWP input)

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2006
      Hello Mahmood,

      I think, your example is an unhappy coincidence of the chimney in proximity to the image border.
      You may have better chances of a good boundary blending by moving the chimney more to the middle of the unwrapped panorama: in HDRShop(*), load the equirectangular HDR-Panorama and choose [Image]-[Transform]-[Shift w/Wrap], save it again and give it another try in Photomatix.

      (*) For more information about HDRShop, see
      http://wiki.panotools.org/HDR_Software_overview

      Best regards
      Bernhard