Re: Tilt shift lenses and gigapans/panoramas.

  • Greg Downing
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 17, 2012
      Although it might only be useful in specific situations I think this
      has interesting potential Peter, thanks for sharing it. Focus stacking
      is a real pain to edit when you are photographing people who are
      moving around and concert situations have such low light that dof is a
      significant constraint.
    • panovrx
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 21, 2012
        a good summary of recent TS lens options for DSLRs
        http://www.bjp-online.com/british-journal-of-photography/technical-report/2082054/technical-perspective-tilt-shift-lenses

        PeterM