Re: [PanoToolsNG] OT: 100,000 stars

  • Ian Wood
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2012
      On 16 Nov 2012, at 09:16, Michel Thoby wrote:

      BTW It does not (interactively) run on Safari 5.1.7 which AFAIK is the latest stable version supported by the venerable Snow Leopard. This browser version is not WebGL implemented, yet an excellent and instructive (non-interactive) "100000 stars" movie automatically cleverly takes over on this crippled configuration.

      I'm getting interactivity in Safari 5.1.1, make sure you skip the intro movie.

      Agreed on it being absolutely lovely.

      Ian