Re: Take a chance to force Nikon to add proper bracketing to their D800s

  • giant_klobasa_monster
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
      each person who signs it and then gets frustrated that nikon doesn't give a damn, gets a free beer from me when they visit Prague :)

      > Sam has started an initiative to raise our voice.
      > So if you still need an excuse to join FB, here you go :-)
      >
      > http://www.facebook.com/Nikon2StopBracketing?ref=stream

    • Henrik
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012

        Thats easy - get a Canon ;-)

        Henrik Tived

        [PanoToolsNG] Re: Take a chance to force Nikon to add proper bracketing to their D800s

        each person who signs it and then gets frustrated that nikon doesn't give a damn, gets a free beer from me when they visit Prague :)

        > Sam has started an initiative to raise our voice.
        > So if you still need an excuse to join FB, here you go :-)
        >
        > http://www.facebook.com/Nikon2StopBracketing?ref=stream

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • luca vascon
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
          I agree. Get an hackable Canon.

          2012/11/15 Henrik <tived@...>

          Thats easy - get a Canon ;-)

          Henrik Tived

          --
          Luca Vascon.

        • AYRTON
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
            That's the thing with Facebook and the 1 Billion users
            found anywhere else

            TWO MAJOR Directors from NIKON
            Already saw our "page" group

            And one of them,  gave a "LIKE" on our page

            So, let's give it a chance

            The World is there looking what is going on everywhere

            Cheers

            + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
            http://ayrton360.com
            twitter.com/ayrton360

            "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."