Take a chance to force Nikon to add proper bracketing to their D800s

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
      Sam has started an initiative to raise our voice.
      So if you still need an excuse to join FB, here you go :-)

      http://www.facebook.com/Nikon2StopBracketing?ref=stream
    • giant_klobasa_monster
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
        each person who signs it and then gets frustrated that nikon doesn't give a damn, gets a free beer from me when they visit Prague :)

        > Sam has started an initiative to raise our voice.
        > So if you still need an excuse to join FB, here you go :-)
        >
        > http://www.facebook.com/Nikon2StopBracketing?ref=stream

      • Henrik
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012

          Thats easy - get a Canon ;-)

          Henrik Tived

          [PanoToolsNG] Re: Take a chance to force Nikon to add proper bracketing to their D800s

          each person who signs it and then gets frustrated that nikon doesn't give a damn, gets a free beer from me when they visit Prague :)

          > Sam has started an initiative to raise our voice.
          > So if you still need an excuse to join FB, here you go :-)
          >
          > http://www.facebook.com/Nikon2StopBracketing?ref=stream

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          PanoToolsNG-digest@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • luca vascon
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
            I agree. Get an hackable Canon.

            2012/11/15 Henrik <tived@...>

            Thats easy - get a Canon ;-)

            Henrik Tived

            --
            Luca Vascon.

          • AYRTON
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
              That's the thing with Facebook and the 1 Billion users
              found anywhere else

              TWO MAJOR Directors from NIKON
              Already saw our "page" group

              And one of them,  gave a "LIKE" on our page

              So, let's give it a chance

              The World is there looking what is going on everywhere

              Cheers

              + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
              http://ayrton360.com
              twitter.com/ayrton360

              "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."