Mobile alternate website was Re: Curse you, Facebook!

  • Sam Rohn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2012
      easiest way to build a responsive website or convert an exiting site is to use an existing responsive framework, doing it yourself from scratch would be very time consuming, see this article for a comparison of a few of the more popular responsive frameworks

      http://vermilion.com/news/articles/2012/10/22/comparing-responsive-css-frameworks-bootstrap-foundation-and-skeleton

      more here, google "responsive framework" for more info and options

      http://designshack.net/articles/css/which-is-right-for-me-22-responsive-css-frameworks-and-boilerplates-explained/

      i'm liking bootstrap (a lot) at the moment, but any one of these should get you up so speed in a matter of days, just find one that looks right and feels comfortable to mod

      sam

      - - - - -
      Sam Rohn :: New York City
      Panoramic Photography :: http://www.samrohn.com