calling all germans

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2012
      Hey everyone who is near Munich,

      Come visit me and Marcus Hartmann at Fujitsu Forum. We have a 103 inch plasma display. Bring some panos :)

    • thumeau
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2012
        Hi Jeff,
        I can see that you managed to make your Gigapano from Roppongi Hills!
        Well done!!

        I just came back to Tokyo myself few days ago.
        I'm really frustrated that I was not able to meet you in Tokyo while you were there...

        Anyways. Congratulations!

        Thomas