Re: [PanoToolsNG] OT: Old Copy stand viewfinder projection

  • Alex Spielberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
      'Zig-Align' ?

      Alex Spielberg
      On 11/6/2012 3:42 PM, Matt Smith wrote:

      Years ago, I used a copy stand that had a light connected to the viewfinder, and it projected through the lens to the stand. You could check focus and field of view. Does anyone remember what it was called, and better yet where to find one today?

      Matt Smith
      PhotoSpherix
      317.396.5791
      Indianapolis, Indiana USA

    • Will
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
        Leica made one.
        http://compare.ebay.com/like/370668696109?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar
        Best wishes,
        Will

        On Nov 6, 2012, at 3:42 PM, Matt Smith wrote:

        Years ago, I used a copy stand that had a light connected to the viewfinder, and it projected through the lens to the stand. You could check focus and field of view. Does anyone remember what it was called, and better yet where to find one today?

        Matt Smith
        PhotoSpherix
        317.396.5791
        Indianapolis, Indiana USA

      • Matt Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2012
          Thank you guys for pointing me in a direction.

          Matt Smith
          PhotoSpherix
          317.396.5791
          Indianapolis, Indiana USA