OT: Old Copy stand viewfinder projection

  • Matt Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
      Years ago, I used a copy stand that had a light connected to the viewfinder, and it projected through the lens to the stand. You could check focus and field of view. Does anyone remember what it was called, and better yet where to find one today?

      Matt Smith
      PhotoSpherix
      317.396.5791
      Indianapolis, Indiana USA

    • Alex Spielberg

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2012
            Thank you guys for pointing me in a direction.

            Matt Smith
            PhotoSpherix
            317.396.5791
            Indianapolis, Indiana USA