Shameless Plug: The HDRI Handbook 2.0 is out

  • Christian Bloch
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hello fellow panographers,

      The printing presses are rolling, finally.

      Many of you read the first one, and I can assure you that it pales in comparison. I spent all of the last two years on this update, and I dare say there are new things in it that have not been done before in a book. It's full of surprises. It has a chapter dedicated to protecting the seam when tonemapping 360 panos. It explains in detail how to fake a perfect camera pan in After Effects (eternal thanks to everyone from this list who test drove this chapter). There is even a step-by-step tutorial on how to recreate a location in 3D, starting with a single panorama. It has guest galleries and extremely inquisitive interviews. It even has test questions, disguised as crossword puzzles. It has friggin' 660 pages!!!

      Please help spreading the word.
      Click the Like button and tweet it to your peers.

      www.HDRLabs.com/book/index.html

      Cheers,
      Christian Bloch
      Blochi@...

      PS: If you're in the public spotlight and would like to write a review/story, please contact me off-list for a VIP preview and an invite to the release party.