android 4.2 photo sphere jpgs

  • m
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Anyone managed to read the embedded xml and gps metadata on those Nexus .jpgs? and knows how to pass equivalent data to a pano .jpg made by a dslr? I can easily imagine an app that does this and uploads any equirec pano just like photo sphere uploads, and I don't see why and how google would restrict that. Meanwhile it would be great to experiment manually by passing the metadata to our panoramas.