Re: GoPro Hero 3

  • Aldo Hoeben
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 24, 2012
      > Gopro have put the manual online for the Hero3 now
      > http://gopro.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/HD3_UM_Black_ENG_FINAL_Web.pdf

      Interesting but disappointing tidbit about ProTune mode (with logarithmic image curve) and whitebalance control:

      "PROTUNE uses AUTO White Balance and will override any
      non-AUTO White Balance setting."
    • panovrx
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 26, 2012
        I tested Wifi Remote started timelapse sequences last night and found the sync was excellent for 1500 frames at 1 fps with my Hero2s. Good news for streetview type applications for multiple Gopros. Pity about Protune not having color setting options though as both dynamic range and settable color are critical for good panoramas..

        PeterM

        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 6, 2012
          Benoit of Stereoscopy News reports good Wifi Remote syncing of Hero 3 videos
          http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/3dtv/message/32130
          -- if this applies to more than 2 cameras then 15 fps 8000*4000 surround videos with 5 Hero 3s may be possible!

          PeterM