Re: Stereo still panoramas from Wifi synced Protune Gopro cameras shooting video

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2012
      Am 17.10.2012 05:15, schrieb panovrx:
      > Ideally there would be a smart blend option tailored to stereo source
      > frame sets.

      This would probably be more complicated, even if smartblend would be in
      active development (which isn't the case unfortunately). If I understand
      correctly, you would like the program to place the blending seam such,
      that a person that is in the left image is in the right image, too. But
      since there is a displacement between both persons, the program would
      need to identify them as person.

      Currently smartblend does some magic based on "Kolmogorov Min Cut" and
      "Psychovisual Error" (according to Mike Norel, the developer of
      smartblend) in order to find the seam line. But I doubt this technique
      is magical enough to accomplish what you want.

      BTW.: Did you try to use photoshop autoblend? According to Hans it is
      even better than smartblend.