Updated Website European Train Travel

  • panokaemena@mac.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      I just updated my still growing FullScreen Website showing European
      Trains from the inside. Something which is hard to find on the web.
      There are a lot of pictures showing sleek trains from the outside.
      But how nice and comfortably are they inside?? There is no better way
      to show it as with our QTVR technology.

      Being last week for a day in Vienna ( on the way back to Damascus),
      I took the opportunity to meet Bernhard Vogl and Thomas Rauscher
      for a Beer.

      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/TableWien/

      and of course to stroll through the streets of Vienna always with my
      D200, Nikkor8 and Monopod.

      http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FSPanos/Menu416.html ( more panos
      in preparation)

      Willy