Re: Gopro Protune firmware

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 16, 2012
      I notice you can get 190+ degree circle fisheye lenses for Gopros now
      http://ragecams.com/shop/124mm-aspherical-circular-fish-lens-solution-gopro-p-499.html?osCsid=d5ea6f63ad883ff5a043214e658a8cde
      .. they claim 198 degrees
      So you can do spherical videos with 2 Gopros
      .. more resolution with half a dozen regular Gopros though and exposure blending should be better. If you turned a 2 camera rig around and monitored the output from each camera you could probably find an angle where each camera had approximately the same brightness.

      PeterM