When click and drag finally made sense.

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2012

      Well this is embarrassing..

      I’ve become a click and drag convert..

      Well in some conditions.

      Gigapixels and information overload. It’s just plain easier. For vanilla sphericals, zoom around works fine.. but click and drag really makes sense when you need to slow the action down to gain precision. The more information you embed, the more important it becomes.  Or more importantly the more you are engaged with the scene the more important it becomes.. I’ve seen some gigapixels where I become bored and annoyed at click and drag, but I love my own projects and am annoyed at zoom move.

      I just had an idea.. What if it was click and drag on the center and zoom at the periphery!

      Best Regards,

      Sacha Griffin

      http://www.seeit360.com

      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360