Re: High resolution ROI in panorama

  • giant_klobasa_monster
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2012
      Wow Jim that's a really nice job!

      I have wished MANY times for an EASY tool to insert high-rez shots into a spherical fisheye pano. There really is no easy way that I know of.

      I remember Aldo showing this off with Spi-V back in 2006 in Bath at the Panotools meeting....

      I wonder if a GUI for Krpano could be made for doing this, as part of a tour builder?