RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Canon 6D with iOS and Android app

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 9, 2012
      Shame on me - I should have known to look at our own wiki first. Thanks for
      pointing me there Erik!

      After reading through the various options, I'm really leaning towards the
      Helicon software. I have an Acer W500 which works as either a Win7 notebook
      or tablet, since the keyboard is detachable. That gives me a nice big screen
      in the field and pretty much everything I was looking for regarding focus
      stacking and extended exposure bracketing. Really cool that it can combine
      both together!

      Mark