Re: Canon 6D with iOS and Android app

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 8, 2012
      Am 08.10.2012 21:45, schrieb Mark Fink:
      > I'm not
      > looking to upload images to my smartphone at full resolution, but the
      > ability to control the camera via smartphone, now THAT interests me

      Did you look at the different Android direct control apps at
      http://wiki.panotools.org/Extended_bracketing_control ?
      Go to "Android apps direct USB control"

    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 9, 2012
        Shame on me - I should have known to look at our own wiki first. Thanks for
        pointing me there Erik!

        After reading through the various options, I'm really leaning towards the
        Helicon software. I have an Acer W500 which works as either a Win7 notebook
        or tablet, since the keyboard is detachable. That gives me a nice big screen
        in the field and pretty much everything I was looking for regarding focus
        stacking and extended exposure bracketing. Really cool that it can combine
        both together!

        Mark