Re: Multicam Canon DSLR software

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 8, 2012
      Am 08.10.2012 17:44, schrieb Matthew Rogers:
      > I'm talking about the SDK to control the camera

      Doesn't Nikon fully support PTP? I have a pretty old program here
      written in Visual Basic (not by me) which uses Windows WIA library which
      implements PTP. The program was used to shoot multiple brackets on a
      Nikon D70 and transfer them to an attached laptop...

    • Per B.
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 8, 2012
        Hi Mathias

        There is a hardware solution coming from Nikon, which may solve the problem.

        http://nikonrumors.com/2012/09/26/new-nikon-wr-t10-wireless-remote-controller-listed-at-the-fcc.aspx/

        Per