Re: [PanoToolsNG] Multicam Canon DSLR software

  • Ian Wood
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 8, 2012
      You're best off talking to Chris Breeze at Breeze Software.

      Ian

      On 8 Oct 2012, at 06:03, Matthias Taugwalder wrote:

      I get the feeling that such software packages are most of the time just limited to Canon cameras. Did you see by chance any such software for Nikon cameras?

    • Matthew Rogers

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 8, 2012
                Am 08.10.2012 17:44, schrieb Matthew Rogers:
                > I'm talking about the SDK to control the camera

                Doesn't Nikon fully support PTP? I have a pretty old program here
                written in Visual Basic (not by me) which uses Windows WIA library which
                implements PTP. The program was used to shoot multiple brackets on a
                Nikon D70 and transfer them to an attached laptop...

              • Per B.
                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 8, 2012
                  Hi Mathias

                  There is a hardware solution coming from Nikon, which may solve the problem.

                  http://nikonrumors.com/2012/09/26/new-nikon-wr-t10-wireless-remote-controller-listed-at-the-fcc.aspx/

                  Per