Re: Turrell panos in NL

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
      Turrell is king of light and I love his work.
      I don't understand why you didn't take more care to correct the clouds.
      Also the white balance seems a bit off.
      I apologize for criticizing, I like your work anyway ;-)

      J├╝rgen

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "panong_jl" <panong_jl@...> wrote:

      > http://john-law.net/projects/jt-cv/index.html
      >
      > Here is a pair of panos of an installation by James Turrell. I hope you like 'em.
      >
      > The skylark was added after JT 'liked' them in facebook - a modern accolade!
      >
      > JL

    • john law
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
        "love James Turrell" - not as much as I er love your constructive 'criticizing'...
        JL