Turrell panos in NL

  • panong_jl
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
      http://john-law.net/projects/jt-cv/index.html

      Here is a pair of panos of an installation by James Turrell. I hope you like 'em.

      The skylark was added after JT 'liked' them in facebook - a modern accolade!

      JL
    • jrgen_schrader
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
        Turrell is king of light and I love his work.
        I don't understand why you didn't take more care to correct the clouds.
        Also the white balance seems a bit off.
        I apologize for criticizing, I like your work anyway ;-)

        J├╝rgen

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "panong_jl" <panong_jl@...> wrote:

        > http://john-law.net/projects/jt-cv/index.html
        >
        > Here is a pair of panos of an installation by James Turrell. I hope you like 'em.
        >
        > The skylark was added after JT 'liked' them in facebook - a modern accolade!
        >
        > JL

      • john law
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
          "love James Turrell" - not as much as I er love your constructive 'criticizing'...
          JL