Re: [PanoToolsNG] crowded panorama help

  • Christian Bloch
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 22, 2012
      I think in After Effects that's a Time Echo effect.
      But I wouldn't recommend recombining the whole thing in After Effects, because that effect takes a long time. The idea was just to abuse it as batch processor to create the mattes.

      Blochi

      On Sep 22, 2012, at 3:34 AM, luca vascon <luca.vascon@...> wrote:

      Blochi!

      That is an interesting solution... shifting from video.
      I also do know there is  a filter-effect that allows you to let down a trace. Every thing that is moving lets down a *** (missing the word, the same kind of "tail" airplanes let in the sky) made of all movin things ***(missing word, verb that means things are precisely cut out from the contour).
      If that effect would be able to output frames with alpha....

      Please help me with words, and probable name of filter, I'd use as google research keywords.