OT: Koeln

  • erik_leeman
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2012
      KulleKina tomorrow, up at 5, terrible!

      Let's see who's there : )

      Cheers!

      Erik Leeman
    • Henri Smeets
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2012
        I'll be there, perhaps we'll meet! Don't have much time though,
        unfortunately!

        Anyone else going? I know Roelof is!

        Bye

      • jrgen_schrader
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 18, 2012
          We all will be there, and you will get a great talk from Henry about the Olympics at 11 a.m. at the IVRPA booth and after that you get a talk from Kolor as well.

          See you tomorrow
          J├╝rgen