Aerial city views deconstructed

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2012
    • Ingemar Skarpås
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2012

        Thanks PeterM,

        Yeah I like it, those dissections are relics of the periods of time when the cities were started, and then at some point organized, or lack of organized central government. I wonder what a mathematician could do with that just besides sorting the figures … (how do the pieces next to a piece look … et c).

        I love all the stuff you guys show us others with wide spread interests!

        Cheers,