Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Aerial panoramas

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 12, 2012
      On Sep 13, 2012, at 2:02 AM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

      Here comes one of my versions

      The guy at my side is the paying Client. I was working for the Club, where he's the President, and wanted some panoramas for the website

      Splendid, Ayrton! I envy you. I recall the joy of flying my paraplane despite its incredibly noisy twin E.German chain-saw engines...

      Roger W.
    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 12, 2012
        Thank you Roger
        :-)

        cheers

        + 55 21 9982 6313 - RIO
        http://ayrton360.com
        twitter.com/ayrton360

        "It's not WHAT you shoot. It's the WAY you shoot it."

        On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 8:22 PM, Roger D Williams <roger@...> wrote:

        On Sep 13, 2012, at 2:02 AM, AYRTON <avi@...> wrote:

        Here comes one of my versions

        The guy at my side is the paying Client. I was working for the Club, where he's the President, and wanted some panoramas for the website

        Splendid, Ayrton! I envy you. I recall the joy of flying my paraplane despite its incredibly noisy twin E.German chain-saw engines...

        Roger W.

      • b_dohrmann
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 16, 2012
          Hi, I have done alot experience in the sky via plane ...

          http://360bilder.de/html/vr_yak52_row1.htm
          http://360bilder.de/html/vr_stieglitz1.htm
          http://360bilder.de/html/vr_yak52_3.htm
          http://360bilder.de/html/vr_pilatus_p2_1.htm
          http://360bilder.de/html/vr_ultralite1.htm

          cheers
          Bernd

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "twindak748" <novossiltzeff@...> wrote:

          > Does anyone have some experience in panoramas taken from an aeroplane? There shouldn't be any parallax problems but need good control on airspeed, no turbulence and wind...and hand held, of course. Besides that, I have good experience in taking regular aerial shots.
          > Thanks for any suggestions

        • Bostjan Burger
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 16, 2012
            You are a living legend.

            :) Bostjan

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 16, 2012
              Bernd:

              Fantastic panos. I remember looking at them when you first posted a while ago.  Can you let us in on equipment used and workflow?

              Thanks,

              Greg

              On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Bostjan Burger <si_lander@...> wrote:

              You are a living legend.

              :) Bostjan

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 17, 2012
                Those are awesome! If I was ever to learn how to fly it would be for something
                like the ultralite. Small enough I could store it in my own garage.

                Jim

                --
                Jim Watters
                http://photocreations.ca