Re: Room of Collectibles

  • tom_a_sparks
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2012
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, L.D.I. Felipe B. González <felipe@...> wrote:

      > Technically, sounds easy.
      >
      > But none of the Star Wars collectors I know has a proper display room to
      > give it a shot.
      :(
      video hotspot:
      I could imagine on the:
      TV: star wars opening crawl
      portal/mirror: star wars hyperspace effect and/or key images/clips from the star wars movies

      popus:
      Boxset: objectvr, information, photo of the boxset in different states (eg: open/closed without/with DVDs), photo of liner book
      Single Moive DVDs: information, photo of cover/inside, photo of liner book, photo of DVD
      scale models/Miniatures: objectvr, information, photo of the model in different states (eg: door open/closed)
      video/computer game: photo of game, screenshot, Video, information