Room of Collectibles

  • Tom Sparks
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2012
      I am wondering if any of you have photographed a room of collectibles?

      with these interactive features:
      Video hotspots
      video/objectvr popups
      information popups

      ---
      tom_a_sparks "It's a nerdy thing I like to do"
    • Robert C. Fisher
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2012
        I have done VRs with info popups, very easy. Video and ObjectVR popups should be no problem in flash. I don't know if HTML5 is capable of similar interactivity but should be able to do it. The only downside would be loading time for the video and object vrs.

        On Sep 9, 2012, at 3:49 PM, Tom Sparks wrote:

        I am wondering if any of you have photographed a room of collectibles?

        with these interactive features:
        Video hotspots
        video/objectvr popups
        information popups

        ---
        tom_a_sparks "It's a nerdy thing I like to do"

        Cheers
        Robert C. Fisher
        VR Photography / Cinematography
        Facebook - Robert C. Fisher

      • L.D.I. Felipe B. González
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2012
          Technically, sounds easy.

          But none of the Star Wars collectors I know has a proper display room to give it a shot.

          --
          L.D.I. Felipe B. González C.
          felipe@...

        • tom_a_sparks
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 9, 2012
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, L.D.I. Felipe B. González <felipe@...> wrote:

            > Technically, sounds easy.
            >
            > But none of the Star Wars collectors I know has a proper display room to
            > give it a shot.
            :(
            video hotspot:
            I could imagine on the:
            TV: star wars opening crawl
            portal/mirror: star wars hyperspace effect and/or key images/clips from the star wars movies

            popus:
            Boxset: objectvr, information, photo of the boxset in different states (eg: open/closed without/with DVDs), photo of liner book
            Single Moive DVDs: information, photo of cover/inside, photo of liner book, photo of DVD
            scale models/Miniatures: objectvr, information, photo of the model in different states (eg: door open/closed)
            video/computer game: photo of game, screenshot, Video, information