yahoo groups and nabble

  • terak1us
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9 12:00 PM
      Yahoo is not "accepting" messages that I post on Nabble. I am a group member on the Yahoo panotools group and on Nabble and dont remember having trouble with this in the past...
      What can I do to make this work again?

      Carel
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9 12:21 PM
        This should work, since this is posted through nabble. Are you sure you are
        subscribed with the same email address on both services?