Re: HDR pano of interior of church

  • twindak748
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 8, 2012
      I agree, John. I use ACR 6.7 (CS5) for CA corrections and the problem might come from my Pentax FE DA 10-17mm wchich seems prone to that - as I have noticed? Since this is all part of my learning curve I will start over, as it seems that I may have over corrected the tiff images before loading them in brackteer (as mentioned, I prefer the windows results done that way). I am getting a better feel for this work with the help of your tutorials (well done indeed) on horizon correction!
      Richard