RE: [PanoToolsNG] 5D Mk III and image size

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2012

      Are you using a batchable head?

      It’d be easier to stitch on a higher resolution image in that case.

      I don’t know the answer to which would be sharper, so I’d definitely try to do a test where you output a lower resolution raw, calculate the max 360 size, and output and then compare that to a full resolution stitch resized down to match.

      If you stitch to full resolution,, you’ll always have something high quality in case you need to print or is interesting enough that someone wants to zoom.

      Best Regards,

      Sacha Griffin

      http://www.seeit360.com

      http://twitter.com/SeeIt360