Re: [PanoToolsNG] Remote controls for camera spinners

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6 5:50 PM
      The rotator I will be helping with is fully programmable, so you can tell it how many degrees to turn through, how long to stay pointing in that direction, and precisely when to fire the remote. Unfortunately it won't be able to control camera parameters like shutter speeds.

      Roger W.

      Sent from my iPad