Re: Time for me to catch up

  • bryant_arnett
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 2012
      Thanks, Sacha.

      I will get the HTML5 license, definitely!

      Now I guess my next step is to dive into tutorials. The krpano website tutorial page has only the most basic info, then the rest of the documentation is very technical and advanced. I can work up to those advanced features, but are there any other tutorials available which bridge the gap between beginner and pro?

      ''''''''''''''''' Bryant

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Sacha Griffin <sachagriffin@...> wrote:

      > No you need the html5 license period.
      >
      > The html5 version is quickly become very good working on most major
      > browsers and working on mobile and tablet devices where possible.
      > Currently, multiresolution is disabled for idevices but i think this will
      > probably change before the end of the year.
      >
      > Sacha Griffin
      > http://www.seeit360.com
      > http://twitter.com/SeeIt360
      > http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360
      > EMAIL: sachagriffin@...
      > IM: sachagriffin007@...
      > Office: 404-551-4275

    • Sacha Griffin
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 2012
        The viewer package comes with examples for everything and easy to understand xml.

        Sacha Griffin
        Office: 404-551-4275

        On Sep 3, 2012, at 3:41 PM, bryant_arnett <mail3@...> wrote:

        Thanks, Sacha.

        I will get the HTML5 license, definitely!

        Now I guess my next step is to dive into tutorials. The krpano website tutorial page has only the most basic info, then the rest of the documentation is very technical and advanced. I can work up to those advanced features, but are there any other tutorials available which bridge the gap between beginner and pro?

        ''''''''''''''''' Bryant

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Sacha Griffin <sachagriffin@...> wrote:

        > No you need the html5 license period.
        >
        > The html5 version is quickly become very good working on most major
        > browsers and working on mobile and tablet devices where possible.
        > Currently, multiresolution is disabled for idevices but i think this will
        > probably change before the end of the year.
        >
        > Sacha Griffin
        > http://www.seeit360.com
        > http://twitter.com/SeeIt360
        > http://www.facebook.com/SeeIt360
        > EMAIL: sachagriffin@...
        > IM: sachagriffin007@...
        > Office: 404-551-4275

      • bryant_arnett
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 5, 2012
          Great! Thanks again. I found the examples and went through all of them. It's good stuff!

          So far, krpano looks like a very powerful, fun, program.