Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: PS Help!

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 1, 2012
      Thank you, Erik, but that only works if I integrate SNS-HDR into PTgui via the command line. I prefer to treat it as a pre-processor, much as we use ACR, because I love the interface and the well-chosen defaults. But as one who goes the integration route, can you tell me how it affects the very basic PTgui interface for HDR? I have assumed that this would remain unchanged. I much prefer to leave HDR out of PTgui altogether but if SNS-HDR could be smoothly integrated into PTgui and retain its full functionality, I might decided to struggle with command line syntax!

      Roger W.

      Sent from my iPad

      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 2, 2012
        Am 02.09.2012 02:12, schrieb Roger D Williams:
        > Thank you, Erik, but that only works if I integrate SNS-HDR into
        > PTgui via the command line. I prefer to treat it as a pre-processor,
        > much as we use ACR, because I love the interface and the well-chosen
        > defaults. But as one who goes the integration route, can you tell me
        > how it affects the very basic PTgui interface for HDR?

        In this case you use the batch functionality of PTGui only to merge sets
        of images. You don't even use the built in HDR.

        Another way would be to modify my enfuse droplet: In the corresponding
        batch file replace enfuse.exe by sns-hdr.exe and adjust the parameters
        accordingly.