360Precision Absolute

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 1:42 PM
      Apologies in advance for being OT, but still of interest to some potentially.

      I am putting my 360Precision Adjuste up for sale on ebay in a few days, finally - I had been planning to but never got around to it. It is the Mark I and in excellent condition. If you are interested in purchasing it before I put it on ebay, I will sell it for US$500 with free shipping in the U.S.A. or at actual cost by the trackable carrier of your choice anywhere else. A new one is £695 inc VAT ($US925), so this is good deal, I think.

      Please respond directly off-list.

      John

      John Riley
      4Pi-VR Media Solutions