3D printed pano head?

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2012
      I saw some 3D printed panorama heads a while ago - probably
      offered/published on this list.
      Unfortunately I can't find them now.
      Does anyone remember them - and can provide a URL?

      TIA

    • Thomas Bredenfeld
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2012
        perhaps you may think about this: http://www.thomashuang.net/products.html

        thomas

        On 23.08.12 13:09, Bjørn K Nilssen wrote:
        > I saw some 3D printed panorama heads a while ago - probably
        > offered/published on this list.
        > Unfortunately I can't find them now.
        > Does anyone remember them - and can provide a URL?
        >
        > TIA

      • Michel Thoby
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 2012
          Le 23 août 2012 à 13:09, Bjørn K Nilssen a écrit :

          > I saw some 3D printed panorama heads a while ago - probably
          > offered/published on this list.
          > Unfortunately I can't find them now.
          > Does anyone remember them - and can provide a URL?
          >
          > TIA
          >
          > --
          > Bjørn K Nilssen - bk@... - 3D and panoramas

          Thomas Huang has very recently updated his initial announcement:
          http://www.panoguide.com/forums/commercial/10421/

          Michel
        • Bjørn K Nilssen
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 23, 2012
            På Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:25:02 +0200, skrev Michel Thoby
            <thobymichel@...>:

            > Le 23 août 2012 à 13:09, Bjørn K Nilssen a écrit :
            >
            >> I saw some 3D printed panorama heads a while ago - probably
            >> offered/published on this list.
            >> Unfortunately I can't find them now.
            >> Does anyone remember them - and can provide a URL?
            >>
            >> TIA

            Thanks a lot to both of you!
            That was exactly what I ws loooking for :)