iphone 5 will have an interchangeable lens

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21 11:20 AM
      Looks like the iphone 5 will really have an interchangeable lens. here is a leaked video showing it.

    • Ben Knill
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21 5:01 PM
        Wow. It's looks so useful!!

        On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 6:20 AM, Jeffrey Martin <panoramas@...> wrote:

        Looks like the iphone 5 will really have an interchangeable lens. here is a leaked video showing it.

      • Henrik
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21 5:06 PM
          and it fits in your really large pockets ;-)

          are you just happy to see me or  do you have an iPhone 5 there
          :-)

          Henrik Tived

          Re: [PanoToolsNG] iphone 5 will have an interchangeable lens