Re: How to work with enblend/enfuse/smartblend in ptgui

  • Hans
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 19, 2012
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Lionel" <lionel_drew@...> wrote:

      > Wow, lots of feedback, thanks! I'm a little concerned this is off topic for this forum, but I really need and appreciate the help. If this is the wrong forum, please let me know!
      >
      > Erik:
      > Thanks for the link, I'll try it. And thanks for your focus stacking guidance, nice and specific!
      >
      > Hans:
      > I am still running Mac OS X 10.5.8, will be upgrading in the next few weeks.
      >
      > I created .tiff from Adobe Camera Raw, so hopefully that's not the problem. The files did show up in EnfuseGUI.

      It may be that you need to manually ad the number of bracketed images.
      If one single image has a different EXIF they will not automatically set the number , for example if you shoot 3 bracketed you then need to set the number.
      The same will happen if you happen to ad one extra image.

      If correct all images are automatically divided in sets.

      Hans