IVRPA at PHOTOKINA 2012

  • jrgen_schrader
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2012
      Today I'm proud to announce that the IVRPA not only will have a booth on the PHOTOKINA in Cologne (from Sept. 18th through 23rd) but that we will also hold a One-Day-Conference on Sept. 17th at the University of Applied Sciences in Cologne.

      We already have made arrangements with some most exciting speakers from different fields of our business and attendees will hear from first hand about the latest developments in software and hardware for our daily needs.

      Plus you will get a great opportunity to hone your skills if you book a tutorial day with the most experienced panographers from our community who will be happy to share their knowledge with you and give you individual training in a small group.

      Stay tuned and spread the word as we soon will release the URl to the ticketing service and of course will publish all available details about the conference and the events at our booth during the fair.

      For more information about Photokina follow this link: http://www.photokina.de or get some impressions from our conference and booth in 2010 http://photokina10.ivrpa.org/panoblog