Looking for 360 Photographers

  • Will Pearson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2012
      We are often seeking proven high-quality 360 photographers in the UK and around the world to undertake work on our behalf. If you're interested in working with us, then please feel free to submit your details online here: http://www.eyerevolution.com/photographer-registration/

      There's an immediate requirement for work in the UK, but I often need people around the globe who I can commission, and so I'd like to get a collective of good photographers that I can call on. It may be a while before you hear from me but if the right project comes up then I will get in touch with you.

      Many thanks

      Will