Re: PS CS 3 Beta and HDR

  • roger_d_williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2006
      Yesterday I asked if anyone had checked the CS3 beta version for its
      ability to blend HDR images, hoping that it might be as good at
      eliminating the ghosts that infest HDR images as well as it
      apparently eliminates them from the overlapping areas of stitched
      panoramas.

      Has no-one tried this? Is the promising panorama blending function a
      quite different one, with no relevance to HDR? If so, that seems like
      a lost opportunity...

      Roger W.