Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: mirrorless for pano's?

  • Henrik
    Message 1 of 30 , Aug 3, 2012

      Thanks Thomas & Karel,

      very impressive, and indeed a light kit. Thanks for sharing. Hmm decision... I am heartbroken just by the thought of giving my Canon Kit up ;-) but as its looking at the moment, carrying camera with multiple lenses isn't going to work at the moment. Unless I can do a very good recovery, but there the odds are against me, but I am trying to beat the odds

      thanks very much for your insight to both you and Karel

      Henrik Tived

      Message 2 of 30 , Aug 4, 2012
        Thanks Henrik for the compliment.

        As a matter of fact: the more i use the E-M5 the less need I feel to carry my heavy stuff with me.
        It is a nice versatile and weatherproof little camera and there a some seriously good lenses for it (the new 75mm 1.8 from Oly, for instance)
        It is also good in the higher ISO regions.

        I only think you should buy the additional battery-grip with it, as it gives a more sturdy handling and (important for us) moves the tripod connection to the centre of the lens.

        Karel

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Henrik" <tived@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Thomas & Karel,
        >
        > very impressive, and indeed a light kit. Thanks for sharing. Hmm
        > decision... I am heartbroken just by the thought of giving my Canon
        > Kit up ;-) but as its looking at the moment, carrying camera with
        > multiple lenses isn't going to work at the moment. Unless I can do a
        > very good recovery, but there the odds are against me, but I am trying
        > to beat the odds
        >

        > thanks very much for your insight to both you and Karel
        >

        > Henrik Tived

      • prague
        Message 3 of 30 , Aug 5, 2012
          how does the samyang 7.5mm compare to the panasonic 8mm for the gf2 and similar cameras?

        • Trausti Hraunfjord

            Message 5 of 30 , Aug 6, 2012

              Thanks Trausti, Lots of physio, excersices - walking... I am just hoping that I can keep shooting - thats what I enjoy

              Henrik Tived

              Re: [PanoToolsNG] mirrorless for pano's?