Re: That damaged panorama

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2012
      Am 03.08.2012 02:43, schrieb Roger D Williams:
      > Yes, this ghosting in HDR processing is the reason I usually try to
      > get away with pseudo HDR from a single RAW image, which is often
      > viable now that noise levels are so much lower and underexposed areas
      > can be brought up into the light without looking awful. That woman
      > sir, is my wife! (grin)

      You can either use a non-merged image for the face (just remap the one
      image, paste it as layer in photoshop and paint a mask). Or - if this
      doesn't work out due to different contrast - do a pseudo HDR just of the
      one image. I do this often if I can't successfully align handheld
      bracketed shots.

    • Roger D Williams
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2012
        Aha! Good idea. Thanks... I'll try that. I ran into the problem of wrong contrast, etc., when I tried pasting in one of the set of images but I didn't think of using pseudo HDR to get it closer to what was needed.

        Roger W.

        Sent from my iPad