Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: That damaged panorama

  • Roger D Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2012
      Thank you very much, Gregory. You must be a real wizard with graphics... I have idea how to do something that looks this good!

      Roger W.

      Sent from my iPad

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2012
        Am 03.08.2012 02:43, schrieb Roger D Williams:
        > Yes, this ghosting in HDR processing is the reason I usually try to
        > get away with pseudo HDR from a single RAW image, which is often
        > viable now that noise levels are so much lower and underexposed areas
        > can be brought up into the light without looking awful. That woman
        > sir, is my wife! (grin)

        You can either use a non-merged image for the face (just remap the one
        image, paste it as layer in photoshop and paint a mask). Or - if this
        doesn't work out due to different contrast - do a pseudo HDR just of the
        one image. I do this often if I can't successfully align handheld
        bracketed shots.

      • Roger D Williams
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2012
          Aha! Good idea. Thanks... I'll try that. I ran into the problem of wrong contrast, etc., when I tried pasting in one of the set of images but I didn't think of using pseudo HDR to get it closer to what was needed.

          Roger W.

          Sent from my iPad