Re: [PanoToolsNG] Clamping carbon fiber poles --- dead whale

  • Bostjan Burger
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2012
      I use pole combo of Wolf-Garten pole ( http://www.wolf-garten.de/produkte/boden/multi-starr-stiele/detail-multi-star-stiele/?tx_sytproductdb_pi26%5BshowUid%5D=113&cHash=0b41e933ba ). With some practice you can get the height to about 6 m. I have got idea when I was gardening on my garden and found that the pole is very stable even for horizontal position and for heavy load. It is easy to get that pole, almost in every shop for gardening and the price is bargain.
      I have modified only the holder - about 5 min. of work and I can fix on any pano-head. In case you I don't want handheld, I use my Manffroto 540 tripod which can carry the W-G pole.